Thursday 14 June 2012

Dad, You showed me how to laugh, You showed me how to cry, And everytime I think of you I look up at the sky. Sweet memories come flooding back of everything you did. I smile really, really big Dad, just like a Little Kid. Dad when you finally passed, I felt you float away, And you know Dad when the sky gets sad, the clouds get in the way. The Angels were there waiting, so that you would not get lost or stray. Because I'm sure Dad, that every time you looked back, you wanted to come home to stay. I hope that you are resting, and at peace as well. Because Dad I want to say, you were "The Best Dad" to us all.... So I'm writing this to tell you, I miss you with ALL my heart, but I know Dad that someday we will never be apart. So if by chance it happens, I know that you'll be there. We'll Laugh and Cry again Dad, and Dance the night away. Love and miss you dad! ~Unknown ~ "'He who has knowledge spares his words, And a man of understanding is of a calm spirit."' ~ PROVERBS 17:27 NKJV


No comments:

Post a Comment